If you dream is to work at an international school in Thailand, the ISAT website can be a great resource for you.
The International Schools Association of Thailand was established in 1994. Its principal purpose is to act as a link between international schools which are members of ISAT on the one hand and the Ministry of Education, in particular the Office of the Private Education Commission, on the other.
During the past year, ISAT has been extensively involved with the Department of Export Promotion in the joint marketing of international education both in Thailand and overseas.
The issues of new education legislation and educational reforms have also featured high on the agenda over the past year. ISAT has lent its support to this process through assistance in in-service training by arranging placement for Thai teachers and administrators in international schools where they are able to observe modern approaches to teaching and learning first hand.
In addition to disseminating information to its members on educational issues both at home and overseas, its regular meetings provide a forum for discussion, debate and the exchange of views and information. The organization of in-service training courses, particularly in the fields of cross-cultural management and Thai language teaching, also features highly on the list of ISAT’s priorities.
The promotion of Thai language and culture in international schools and support for charitable causes are other major aims of the Association as is support for culture and sporting links between international schools in Thailand and abroad and between international schools and Thai educational institutions.
Currently on International School Community we have 34 international school listed in Thailand. Many of those school profile pages have comments and information that have been submitted on them by our members. Check out some of them here:
• International School Eastern Seaboard (ISE) (7 Comments)
• St. Stephen’s International School (Khao Yai) (12 Comments)
• British International School (BIS) Phuket (8 Comments)
• Phuket International Academy (3 Comments)
• Chaing Mai International School (5 Comments)
• Prem Tinsulanonda International School (9 Comments)
• Bangkok Patana School (14 Comments)
• Bromsgrove International School (7 Comments)
• International School Bangkok (7 Comments)
• Thai-Chinese Int’l School Bangkok (7 Comments)
• St. Stephen’s International School (Bangkok) (8 Comments)
• New Sathorn International School (5 Comments)
• KIS International School (Bangkok) (4 Comments)
If you currently work at one of these international schools in Thailand, become a member today and submit some comments and information of your own!