- 13 Insightful International School Interview Experiences Submitted by Our Members 21 October 2016
- How Not to Save Money #9: Finding a New, Amazing Grocery Store in Your Host City 17 October 2016
- The Journey to School: Singapore American School 09 October 2016
- RoboRAVE: Today's Play, Tomorrow's Pay. 04 October 2016
Like us on Facebook
- 22 Oct Shanghai United International School
(11 new comments)
"Management do not really understand what professional development is. They try to run SUIS only PD days within the organisation. These days are terrible and a waste of time for eve..."
- 21 Oct KIS International School (Bangkok)
(3 new comments)
"you can catch a bus or train to the beach, a train can also take you north to see hellfire pass or chiang mai, really cheap but not always the safest"
- 21 Oct Doshisha International School Kyoto
(29 new comments)
"Japan is very strict regarding pets, mostly due to the absence of rabies. If you want to bring a pet, you will need at least 6 months to complete the process, including some expens..."
- 21 Oct Hong Kong Academy
(4 new comments)
"The vast majority of teachers are hired through interviews held at recruitment fairs in Asia, Europe and North America each year. All vacancies are listed on the HKA website as wel..."
13 Oct - on
International School of Tianjin (IST)'s Wall
"The International School of Tianjin (IST) is a non-profit day school for the children of expatria..."Posted by Amrita |
12 Oct - on
NIST International School's Wall
"Does NIST hire teaching couples with 3 dependents by any chance? My husband and I are very inter..."Posted by Annie |
20 Sep - on
American International School Chennai's Wall
"Great school south of the city and on a lovely campus. Currently embracing all things inquiry an..."Posted by Meg |