- The total comments in all the Benefits Information sections: 6735! 16 February 2017
- "Schools with Comments" search feature update: Almost 20000 comments on over 940 schools 12 February 2017
- Comparing the Schools and Comments: Working in Cambodia 05 February 2017
- So Many International Schools WITHOUT Retirement Plans! 31 January 2017
Like us on Facebook
- 22 Feb American International School of Rotterdam
(3 new comments)
"Recruiting for a new school year typically begins mid-way through the current school year and begins with the posting of vacancies on our website and in The International Educator ..."
- 19 Feb The British School of Costa Rica
(10 new comments)
"There is a national health plan that is high quality but slow (and generally in spanish) that all teachers and their families get. The school also helps pay for (pays 50%) of Priva..."
- 19 Feb American School of Guatemala (Colegio Americano)
(3 new comments)
"A brand new Curriculum, Learning and Teaching team has been implemented. 2 foreign hires and one local head it. They are working on aligning the schools curriculum and a lot of P.D..."
- 18 Feb American International School (Vietnam)
(5 new comments)
"It is $900 per contract. Thus a two year contract (your first, say) will provide only $900. An IB conference will eat the lion's share of that and typically they are not goin..."
14 Feb - on
Colegio Internacional de Carabobo's Wall
"CIC Valencia is still looking to hire for many positions- especially in elementary!"Posted by Amanda |
29 Jan - on
Zhuhai International School's Wall
"Zhuhai International School would like to wish you all a very special and prosperious Chinese New..."Posted by John |
26 Jan - on
International Christian School (Hong Kong)'s Wall
"I would really appreciate more comments about this school if anyone out there is willing. Thanks!"Posted by James |