- May 2015 Newsletter 05 May 2015
- Traveling Around: Berlin, Germany (The life of an international school teacher is good!) 29 April 2015
- New Teacher Orientation Must-Haves at International Schools: A sit-down with an admin to go over each part .. 24 April 2015
- New Photo Contest: Best Nature Shot in your Host Country (All entries win free premium membership!) 20 April 2015
Like us on Facebook
- 06 May Verdala International School
(20 new comments)
"It's a small island so there's always drama if you're looking for it, but it's easy to ignore."
- 04 May International School of Kuala Lumpur
(5 new comments)
"Teachers are provided with laptop computers. They are reimaged every year but teachers are allowed to keep them and use them as they see fit. "
- 04 May Zurich International School
(10 new comments)
"Never bargain in Switzerland! Everything is expensive, but for your money you should always respect top quality. If you get less than that - do complain, but never about the price!"
- 03 May Metropolitan School Frankfurt
(26 new comments)
"My advice - just don't sign it."
03 May - on
Metropolitan School Frankfurt's Wall
"This school does not offer the MYP or DP as suggested above. Only the PYP."Posted by Tom | (1 reply)
05 Apr - on
QSI International School of Bishkek's Wall
"Posted by Glenn |
01 Mar - on
Western Academy Beijing's Wall
"Current Openings (as of March 1)
Part time MYP Math (MS)
MYP/DP French/Spanish..."Posted by Jeri |