- 12 Submitted Comments That Teaching Couples Should Take Note Of 23 September 2016
- What is the best part of living in your host city? 16 September 2016
- International Teachers the World Over Have a Decision to Make: Should I Stay or Should I Go? 10 September 2016
- Comparing the Schools and Comments: Working in Cairo, Egypt 04 September 2016
Like us on Facebook
- 28 Sep Hanova International School (Xi'an)
(11 new comments)
"Good bet if you want to gain international / IB experience. Definitely not suitable for experienced international teacher."
- 27 Sep International School of Iceland
(7 new comments)
"The student population has risen steadily every year. In the Fall of 2016 there were 81 students enrolled from ages 5 to 15 years old. "
- 27 Sep Leysin American School
(1 new comment)
"The school just opened its new athletic center and it has multiple functions and features including a cafe and climbing wall. This is accessible to staff as well."
- 27 Sep Changchun American International School
(3 new comments)
"Staff turnover is pretty much every two years...teachers mostly stay just for a 2 year duration.Some even opt to leave after 1 year."
20 Sep - on
American International School Chennai's Wall
"Great school south of the city and on a lovely campus. Currently embracing all things inquiry an..."Posted by Meg |
05 Sep - on
Zhuhai International School's Wall
"With the start of the new academic year our leadership team have been busy with orientation progr..."Posted by John |
30 Aug - on
German European School Manila 's Wall
"A recent "Top 8 list" for schools in the Philippines put GESM at #4: http://www.juan-republic.com..."Posted by Rich |