ALL Members Have Free Premium Membership for 48 Hours!
March 13, 2020
Are you an International School Community member that wants to submit some comments but currently doesn’t have premium membership?
48 hours of Premium Membership Promotion: Right now EVERY member on our website has premium membership access for 48 hours. Just log on and enjoy free, full access to our website.
* This 48 hours free promotion will expire on 15 March, 2020 (11:59pm PST)
Don’t forget to submit comments during this time (which are done so anonymously, by the way) because during the next 48 hours you can get EXTRA premium membership added your account.
Normal members get 1 month of premium membership added to their account for every 10 comments they submit, but for the next 48 hours, they can get even more!
Here’s how it will work:
• Submit 40-59 comments = 6 extra months will be added to your account
(for a total of 10-11 months of premium membership!)
• Submit 60+ comments = 12 extra months will be added to your account
(for a total of 18+ months of premium membership!)
** This submitting-comments promotion will expire on 15 March, 2020 (11:59pm PST). Total comments submitted can be on one or more school profile pages (FYI: there are 66 comment topics on each school profile page), and they must be submitted between 13 March, 2020 and 15 March, 2020 (11:59pm PST). All submitted comments must be at least one full, complete sentence; the more details, the better! The extra months will be awarded to each member’s account between 16-18 March, 2020.
We want members who participate and share what they know to have free premium access to our website. For it is them that keep our website up to date and full of useful comments! We just passed 35800+ submitted comments by the way, on more than 1136 school profile pages!
After you submit some comments, check out the other things you can do with premium membership access:
1. Check our the latest posted job vacancies.
2. Take a look at our compare school salaries page. (752 schools with 1300 comments about salaries are listed on this page)
3. Make a search on our Comments Search page. Find the specific comments you’d like to read about, faster!
4. Do unlimited school profile page searches and check out our easier to use/updated school results page.
5. Contact one of our 18400+ members and use our Member Search feature to find someone to network or ask a question to.
6. Go to our School Comparison page and compare 71 schools using eight different comment topics. Who will win?