- School Profile Pages: 1616
- Member Profiles: 3907
- Posted Comments & Info: 10396
- 10 Mar The Early Learning Centre International (Bangkok)
(9 new comments)
"There are tuition benefits for staff children."
- 09 Mar Colombo International School
(14 new comments)
"Lots of holidays its a day off with every full moon (poya day)"
- 06 Mar International School (Zurich North)
(5 new comments)
"Uetliberg is a great place with a spectacular viewpoint above the city. (ETH Zurich also has a nice position for looking over the city.) Students and young people are always gather..."
- 06 Mar Marymount International School (Rome)
(7 new comments)
"Spanish Stairs is the great place to hang out. It has many nice shops, restaurants and a beautiful view, especially in the sunset. For restaurants, I recommend Pastaritto-Pizzaritt..."
28 Feb - on
Guangdong Country Garden School's Wall
"It's a bad school. Not a real IB and doesn't follow the IB curriculum."Posted by John |
23 Feb - on
Saint Paul Preparatory School (Seoul)'s Wall
"Is it true that Dr. Wilder has left St. Paul Preparatory school?"Posted by Betsy |
14 Feb - on
Al Hekma International School (Qatar)'s Wall
"Can't help you as I never worked here. However what I can tell you is that they did offer me a jo..."Posted by Sean |
02 Jan - on
Riverside School's Wall
"Does anybody work here or has worked here and can give me any advice about applying for a position?"Posted by Debbie |
- International School Community Newsletter - v2014.03 (The Language of Should movie) 08 March 2014
- Video Highlight: The Language of Should (a documentary short by Ron Rosenow) 05 March 2014
- International School Community Member Spotlight #30: Kathleen Ralf (A teacher at Frankfurt International Sc.. 02 March 2014
What percentage of your staff is expat hired?