- Top 10 things a recruiting international school teacher is worrying about in November 19 November 2014
- Be the 'Mayor' of a school profile on our website and have unlimited premium membership! 16 November 2014
- A New Kind of Recruitment Fair for International Schools in Asia 12 November 2014
- New Survey: What type of housing do you currently live in? 11 November 2014
Like us on Facebook
- 22 Nov Rasami (Thai-British) International School
(1 new comment)
"The school is set on two sites. Admin, early years and primary on one and secondary on a site 300m up the road. The main site is a converted house so not purpose built, but it gene..."
- 22 Nov Yew Chung International School (Shanghai)
(23 new comments)
"Metro is 5 RMB per one-way trip. Taxis start at 15 RMB. Not sure about bus, but transportation is very affordable compared to North America & Europe. A taxi from the internatio..."
- 22 Nov International School of London in Qatar
(12 new comments)
"You get a 75% discount off your child's tuition costs. "
- 22 Nov International School of the Stockholm Region
(7 new comments)
"There is a wide variety of teachers here, from international to local. In the past couple years, very people leave, but we've hired new people."
13 Nov - on
International School of Phnom Penh (ISPP)'s Wall
"I'm interested at working at your school"Posted by Joseph |
27 Oct - on
Western Academy Beijing's Wall
Early Childhood Educator
Upper Elementary PYP Homeroom Teacher"Posted by Jeri |
27 Oct - on
American School Foundation of Mexico City's Wall
"I worked here from 1997-2001. Since then, the facilities have improved vastly. There are lots o..."Posted by Dave |